Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 2

After a groggy Monday I woke up with TONS of energy Tuesday morning.  I know Kelly and Morgan have their "Double Workout Monday" so I decided to try the double dip yesterday! Ran 5 miles in the morning and joined Matt for a Crossfit work out at night.  If you are looking for  something that is going to push you, try the Cindy workout that we did.  I can barely move my body today.

20 minutes do as many reps as you can:
5 Pull ups
10 Push ups
15 Air squats

Our trainer modified the program and we did 5 minutes on, 5 minutes rest for a total of 20 minutes of Cindy.  The rest sounds like a great thing but it actually ended up being harder because your body just wants to stop and you have to get it going again.  I ended up doing 18 reps of Cindy. Afterwards I could barely lift my arms to wash my hair.

I hope everyone else enjoyed their Tuesday as much as I did :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds horrible. I can't even do one pull up. It would take me 20 mins just to do one pull up!

    ReplyDelete