Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Days 53-60

Since watching the Forks Over Knives documentary Matt and I have been eating WAY LESS meat. Last week we went 6 out of 7 days strictly vegan and to my surprise it wasn't that hard.  Now I'm not saying that I've converted to Veganism full time but I am enjoying the challenge of eating a more plant based diet.  My sister's birthday was this past weekend and knowing that her favourite dessert is coconut cake I decided to try and make her Vegan Coconut Cupcakes.  They turned out perfectly!


Another vegan recipe I wanted to share that was super simple to create is called Avocado Pesto Pasta.  It literally took us 20 minutes total to put this all together.  The avocado pesto is super creamy and tastes incredible! It will definitely be added to the rotation.

2 comments:

  1. I love all this...everything...all of it...best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im trying to the avacado pesto tonight! and the cupcakes were delicous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete