Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 48 & 49

Watched an extremely interesting documentary last night called Forks Over Knives.  The movie talks about how the current Western diet is not only making people fat (2 out of 3 Americans are overweight!) but it also causes cancer.  The argument is that we need to eat a more plant based diet.  I won't go into detail about the movie because I will not do it justice but I highly recommend giving it a watch.  Matt and I are changing our ways as of today and eating less meat! Going to give it a try anyways....so tonight I make Harvest Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms.  Yesterday before I had watched this documentary I discovered Chef Chloe who just happens to be a vegan chef. She has some amazing recipes on her site and they seem very easy to make.

Eat more greens people! I want you all to live to 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment