Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Days 39-46

Another week another CrossFit Open WOD completed.  This week was a tough one...not that last week wasn't but this time it was more power focused.  If you aren't familiar with what a snatch is (get your mind outta the gutter) click here.  The workout was as follows:


30 Snatches (Male 75 / Female 45 lbs)
30 Snatches (Male 135 / Female 75 lbs)
30 Snatches (M 165 / F 100 lbs)
Max Rep Snatch (M 210 / F 120 lbs)
This workout begins from the standing position. The athlete will complete all reps at the first weight before advancing to the next weight. Score is total reps completed in 10min.
Matt and I were both able to complete 60 reps of this workout.  I had finished my first 60 reps in about 4 and a half minutes leaving me 3 minutes to try and get 100lbs over my head but I just couldn't do it.  I have a lot to learn about proper technique and that was definitely holding me back when I got to the heavier weight. I am now ranked 526th out of 2765 in the North West Region and 7206 out of 38593 Worldwide

No comments:

Post a Comment