Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 16 and 17

These past 2 days I have been feeling extra energized.  I had been in a bit of a funk when I found out that a job I had got fell through.  I was really banking on that job to help me find my way in Portland, meet new people and add $$ to the house hold income!  But as they say everything happens for a reason and this time to myself has given me a chance to reflect about what I really want to do.  My true passion in life is training and trying to live the most active lifestyle that I can and I love motivating others to do the same.  The ideal situation would be to mix what I love to do into my career and so I have decided to get certified as a personal trainer.  I will continue to look for a sales position while I am studying but I'm hoping to turn the training thing into a full time gig eventually :)  I have to thank Matt for not only believing in me but helping push me to do it.  What he doesn't know yet is that he'll have to be my guinea pig as I work out the kinks when putting some programs together.  With this new focus I am feeling back on top of things and excited for my new adventure!

I decided to try Kelly's Egg White Muffin recipe yesterday and they turned out absolutely delicious.  If you are looking for the recipe it's under Day 4 comments.  Keep'm coming people.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Randi! Sounds like the perfect job for you! Very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete